Print and Digital Use Authorization
- You are authorized by Kesler Science, LLC, to print and/or make copies of the materials included in your free offer, purchase, or subscription/membership for personal use and/or classroom instruction for as long as your license is valid. For one-time, personal purchases, your license is always valid. For renewing subscriptions, your authorization to print and copy expires when your subscription expires (due to reaching the end date of a subscription/membership or due to your school’s request to transfer a school-purchased license to another teacher).
These products may not be distributed or displayed digitally outside of classroom use except as noted below, subject to having a valid license:
- You may share products through a learning management system (LMS) in which access to the products is limited to your students of record.
- You may display the products digitally on a third-party platform only if the products are secured with a login or other credential that limits access to your students of record.
- The products may be emailed to your students of record through their own email addresses or their designated parent/guardian email address.
- The products may uploaded to your Google Drive and shared from there solely with your students of record. The share settings must not use any settings that allow public access.
- You may record yourself using the materials to teach, but the video may only be distributed to your students of record in a non-public manner.
- For these limited means of digital distribution to be permitted, your license must be valid. When your license expires due to the end of a subscription or school decision, the authorization to digitally distribute expires as well. Recordings of the materials may not be re-used after the license expires.
- The products must not be shared in a public website, shared directory, or open third-party educational platform. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.